Lamor Corporation has defined values so that every team member with various cultural backgrounds can understand how we conduct day-to-day business worldwide that acts “glocal” (global and local).
Lamor’s mission is to be the leading oil spill solution provider in any climatic condition and geographical location worldwide.
Demand for oil and gas energy continues to surge forward worldwide. The need for talent and expertise is a continual process. If you feel that you possess the necessary skills required that match our modus operandi coupled with our core competences, values and mission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
By joining Lamor Corporation, we offer an international work environment, challenging work tasks in our dynamic corporation as well as a good team atmosphere coupled with the competitive advantages of a steadily expanding business.
USA – Sales Manager
- Manage sales and service projects in North, Central and South America
- Day-to-day sales activities
- Monitor, analyze and report on sales activities
- Promote, develop and nurture the LAMOR brand
- International sales experience is essential
- Fluent English and excellent Spanish. Any/all other languages are considered an advantage
- Experience in offshore marine operations, technical expertise, financial understanding
- Willingness to travel
Location: Milford, CT
Location: Porvoo, Finland